Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What To Do?

Doubtful that anyone checks here anymore. It's been a long time since I've written. I miss it. I'm considering using this type of format again. Should I use this same blog or start over new and fresh? What do you think? So much has changed. So many things are different since I started blogging a few years ago. What would be my purpose? A journal of sorts? A way to unload my thoughts, dreams, and my journey through life? A place to display photos? I just don't know. But I DO know that I miss it here. Yet... I just can't decide. What do you think? Is anyone even there?

2 comments:

Kay said...

I'm still here and eager to hear whatever it is you have to say!

Amy said...

I'm here, too. Whether you start here or somewhere else, I'll be reading. Looking forward to what you have to say.