Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Angels Among Us.

(Three posts in one day. That might be a record for me.)

The Bible is clear about angels among us. One of them works where I do. She may be one of my angels--one that God placed here for me. ;) She always has the words and the knowing spirit I need. She prays for me and with me. She prays for people she doesn't even know but does so because they are important to me. She is my never-faltering cheerleader. She never changes her support and she always stands firm with me. She is steadfast and she sees my heart and my desires and shares my excitement and hope. Her faith in my dreams and her trust in God to fulfill my desires is unyielding. She is my friend and my angel.

Thank you God for your angels. I saw one today for what she was and it was breathtakingly beautiful. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He who has ears, let him hear. And he who has eyes, let him see, angels. Angels from God, for us. WOW!