Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day Prayer of Thanks


Thank you God for making me a mom. I wasn't expecting it. I wasn't prepared for it. I was scared to death. But You knew best. And You always do. You changed my life. She changed my life. I had no idea how deeply my life could be touched by another human being. Through her, You've given me a clearer and more beautiful portrait of Yourself. It amazes me to think that You look on me the way I look at her. The depth of love You have for me must be so much more than I have for her, and yet I simply cannot conceive of such a depth. I love her so very much. She has brought so many many wonderful things into my life. The greatest one being my new/revised understanding of You...my Father. Thank You for my angel, she is the sunshine in my life. Thank You for knowing best, always. What I was initially terrified of has been one of the biggest blessings of my lifetime! Ahhh, the wisdom and blessings of a loving and gracious Father! Thank You for giving me the gift of Your love, forgiveness, grace, and Gracyn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God has blessed you with a precious daughter. And she couldn't ask for a more loving and caring mother. No doubt He chose for the two of you to have each other.

Anonymous said...

Talk about blessings, I got a "front row seat" to the greatest lovefest of all time, you Gracyn, and Him. WOW! And everyone wins.